Postgraduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
1. The Continuing Education Strategic Management Board and the Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre shall jointly elect for the supervision of the course a Standing Committee, which shall have the power to arrange lectures and other instruction.
2. The course will consist of lectures, tutorials, seminars and classes on the principle and practice of cognitive behavioural therapy, together with clinical practice in cognitive behavioural therapy. The course is available on a part-time basis only over a period of three terms.
3. Every candidate shall be required to satisfy the examiners in A1ii), A2 and A3 (the Core papers) as listed in the Schedule for the Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
4. Written assignments shall be submitted via the University approved online assessment platform by the dates published in the course handbook.
5. Recordings of clinical sessions shall be submitted by such means and such dates as are provided in the course handbook.
6. Candidates who fail to satisfy the examiners in any of the assessments under 3 above will be permitted to resubmit work in respect of the part or parts of the examination which they have failed for examination on not more than one occasion which shall normally be within one year of the original failure.