Postgraduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Differences from 2020/21 to 2021/22
1. The Continuing Education Board and the Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre shall jointly elect for the supervision of the course a Standing Committee, which shall have the power to arrange lectures and other instruction.
2. The course will consist of lectures, tutorials, seminars and classes on the principle and practice of cognitive behavioural therapy, together with clinical practice in cognitive behavioural therapy. The course is available on a part-time basis only over a period of three terms.
3. Every candidate shall be required to satisfy the examiners in
Papers A1-3(the Core papers) as listed in the Schedule for the Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
, for considerationby such dates as the examiners shall determine and of which they shall notify candidates.
5. Recordings of clinical sessions shall be submitted by such means and such dates as are provided in the course handbook.
6. Candidates may be required to attend a viva voce examination at the end of the course of study at the discretion of the examiners.
7. Candidates who fail to satisfy the examiners in any of the assessments under 3 above
maybe permitted to resubmit work in respect of the part or parts of the examination which they have failed for examination on not more than one occasion which shall normally be within one year of the original failure.