Postgraduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Studies
Differences from 2018/19 to 2021/22
1. The Continuing Education Board and the Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre shall jointly elect for the supervision of the course a Standing Committee, which shall have the power to arrange lectures and other instruction.
2. The course will consist of lectures, tutorials, seminars and classes on the principle and practice of cognitive behavioural therapy. The course is available on a part-time basis only over a period of six terms.
3. Every candidate shall be required to satisfy the examiners in Papers
A1, B1, C1 and D1 as listed in the Schedule for the Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
( via a specified online submission system) to the examiners c/o Registry, Department for Continuing Education, 1 Wellington Square, Oxford OX1 2JA, for consideration by such dates as the examiners shall determine and of which they shall notify candidates.
5. Presentations shall be delivered at such times and locations as are provided in the course handbook.
6. Candidates may be required to attend a viva voce examination at the end of the course of study at the discretion of the examiners.
The examiners may award a distinction for excellence in the examination to candidates for the Certificate. 8.Candidates who fail to satisfy the examiners in any of the assessments under maybe permitted to resubmit work in respect of the part or parts of the examination which they have failed for examination on not more than one occasion which shall normally be within one year of the original failure.